Today I am writing you my first ever recipe and I am pretty excited about it. As I said before, I switched to a healthier diet about a month ago, and I have discovered so many new recipes and get inspired everyday to cook more ! Here is one pretty easy recipe that would be perfect for lunch!! If you like this kind of article please let me know and I will post more 🙂
Ingredients: (For 4 servings)
- 3/4 of a cup of uncooked whole grain pasta (I usually use penne)
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 3 large handful of baby spinach
- 2 handful of arugula
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C)
- Cook the pasta to your taste
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them on a baking tray, previously covered with baking paper. Spray with oil spray (I use avocado oil personally) and sprinkle over the lemon pepper seasoning. Also add the salt.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Tomatoes will be soft when they are ready.
- To serve combine the cooked pasta, tomatoes, spinach and arugula in a salad bowl. Sprinkle some parmesan on top 🙂
See you soon <3
My name is Ellie, I am on a journey to a healthier life and newbie blogger! I am a recent grad school graduate in marketing and communication, and will be starting my new job at an airline company in New York soon! I will be sharing with you my workouts, meals and everything in between!
I can't wait to start this adventure with you guys!